misc updates: we've been looking for things we already have! [updates]
Soooo I've been looking around for a drive-base to work on for a robot with a robot arm on top. But we've already had one this whole time. The one from pathfinder!
So we started by cleaning this drive base, taking off the back two strange looking wheels and we're going to add supports for the omni-wheels we found when taking apart our other robot that used to be a test FRC robot. We have all these other misc parts we can use as well to make this robot. So we're going to get two wood bars off the front and put the omni's off of those.
But that'll alll come later. Right now I want to go back to chip and fix that damn gearbox that's been causing us so much trouble.